We got our flights booked over the weekend. We have some plans figured out for Kaylen now (even some options - we have awesome friends and family!!!), and wanted to get them booked before the prices started going up any further. So... We're going back to Haiti in March. This will be a work trip, as our first trip was. I'm not sure what kind of projects we'll be working on, but we are so excited about being able to spend more time with Elijah & Josephine.
In the meantime, we're continuing to pray for our dossiers to move through the remainder of the adoption process in record speed, and for all the children and their waiting families.
4 comments:
How exciting!!! I am jealous....;) but so happy for you! Please give my baby a kiss from her mama if you happen to see her. =)
We will be praying for your trip! I wish I could sneak into your suitcase and find my way to GLA! I'm glad you get to see your kids again and pray with you that adoptions find favor in the hearts of the Haitian officials this year!!!!!!!
I'm not sure. I want to go the 19th but that trip fee about does me in on top of flights and such.
Have a safe and wonderful trip!
Post a Comment